We represent world-renowned medical device manufacturers:
With medical devices, which include:medical consumables, machines and medical equipment, we cover the following areas:
Delivery of medical therapies
- peripheral and central vascular catheters (short peripheral IV cannulas, midline catheters, PICCs, CVCs and ports, dialysis catheters)
- infusion systems, needleless connectors, disinfecting caps, pre-filled 0,9% NaCl syringes, syringe needles, spinal needles, syringes and other medical consumables
- infusion pumps and syringe pumps for intravenous therapy
- ultrasound devices for the insertion of vascular catheters (BARD)
- catheter stabilisation systems (StatLockTM), …
Safe preparation of medicines
- safe preparation systems for hazardous medicines (PhaSeal), filter needles, puncture needles, transfer needles, …
- Amika®+ feeding pumps and associated systems
- gravity systems, EnFit syringes
- nasogastric tubes, jejunal tubes and percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy tubes
Body composition measurement
- body composition measurement devices with bioimpedance analysis (BIA)
- medical consumables for ophthalmology and intraocular lenses
- conventional and safety needles for insulin pens, insulin syringes with needles
- machines and consumables for microbiological diagnostics
- machines and consumables for measuring erythrocyte sedimentation rate
- machines and consumables for immunological diagnostics
- systems and consumables for blood, urine and molecular diagnostics
obstetrics and gynaecology
- ultrasound equipment for gynaecological and obstetric examinations
Radiology and cardiology
- ultrasound machines for examinations in radiology and cardiology
- IV catheters for the injection of contrast media
- machines and consumables for room disinfection
For surgical asepsis technique requiring critical aseptic field management use the BD PosiFlush™ XS
For standard aseptic technique use BD PosiFlush™ SP
- for all sterile techniques
- for immunosuppressive patients
BD PosiFlush™ XS is available in syringes with 3 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml fill volume.
BD PosiFlush™ SP can be used for all other IV flushing techniques!
BD PosiFlush™ SP is available in syringes with 3 ml, 5 ml and 10 ml fill volume.
- BD PosiFlush™ is a clearly labelled, ready-to-use medicinal device offering significant time savings compared to syringes that have to be specially prepared for flushing.
- All pre-filled BD PosiFlush™ have a standard 10 ml syringe diameter to reduce flushing pressure and the risk of catheter damage.
- BD PosiFlush™ is available in several versions and sizes to ensure the right product for every use.